Re-active electrical callout cover to our customers across London & surrounding areas.
here when you need us
24-hour 365-day reactive callout cover
Gas Safe, NICEIC, Safe Contractor & CHAS
HVAC in London
Specialists in Commercial installations across London
Reactive Electrical Callouts
ACS provides a 24-hour 365 days per year service re-active callout cover to our customers electrical installation. Equipment covered includes:
- Electrical Installations
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Portable Appliance Testing
Load Monitors – A load tester is connected up to the electrical installation to provide a report showing the peak times when Amps are being drawn. This allows the client to see peak times when Amps are being drawn on the circuit and decide whether any amendments are needed to the electrical installation.
ACS carries out both new electrical installations and upgrades to existing installations. All installation work is completed to NICEIC regulations and a certificate is provided upon completion of the work.
Planned maintenance visits
ACS carry out regular planned maintenance visits to customers premises. Visits covered include
- Electrical Inspection Condition Reports – To keep premises fully operational, we test 20% of the electrical wiring installation on an an annual basis. Each year a different circuit is tested so after a 5 year period, the full electrical installation has been tested. Some customers choose to have a 100% test carried out, this requires switching off the electrical power to the premises but does offer a full check in one inspection. An electrical installation condition report is provided to the customer upon completion of the inspection.
- Emergency Lighting Test – We complete an annual 3-hour duration test and inspection to the emergency lighting system on an annual basis. A certificate is provided to the customer upon completion of the inspection. Any faults found are costed and the customer is given a quote to decide which elements they would like to take action on. An emergency lighting certificate is provided to the customer upon completion of the inspection.
- Portable Appliance Test – We attend on an annual basis to carry out a test on all appliances which can be plugged into the main electrical circuit. All items have a sticker applied detailing the test date and any items which fail the test are taken out of operation. A PAT report is provided to the customer on completion of the visit.
- Fire Alarm Test – We carry out a 6-monthly test and inspection of the fire alarm system. Detector heads are tested and a check is performed on the fire alarm panel to make sure that the installation is fully operational. A Fire Alarm test report is provided to the customer on completion of the inspection.